This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by this web site.
Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with information regarding our services, A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We will use your information to communicate with you in relation to the information and or services you have requested.
Use of your Personal Information
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC collects and uses your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the information and or services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC does not share, sell, rent or lease its customer information, to include in list form, to third parties.
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC website.
Security of your Personal Information
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC uses the following methods for this purpose: SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Protocol, version TLS 1.3. When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using an encryption method such as "Secure Sockets Layer protocol."
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records.
- Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide services requested by you, or as reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or to otherwise perform an executed contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC at:
A.I.M. Recovery Center, LLC
2504 44th Street
Dickinson, TX 77539
Effective Date: May 3, 2021
Exchange addiction for FREEDOM | That's Possible!
Everything we do here is to help you become more than you thought possible.
We want you to achieve your God given potential…the best version of YOU!
2504 44th St.
Dickinson, TX 77539
8am - 10pm 7 Days/Week